Kerala Hot Sauce from Ishka Farms: The Fiery Flavour Bomb That Will Blow Away Your Mind
Some people want it hot! They like to turn up the heat in their meals. They want to indulge their taste buds in tingly sensations. If you are among these people, you have come to the right place. The Kerala Hot Sauce from Ishka Farms is the right mix of heat and flavour. This chilli hot sauce takes the spiciness quotient in your food to the next level.
A little fun fact for you: Kerala Hot Sauce measures a mild 2904 on the Scoville Scale, the popular method to measure to hotness of a chilli pepper. So, you can imagine the lip-numbing heat and pungency it carries in its flavours!
Let’s tell you more about this sauce we have soulfully created with love and passion on our farms.
Made from the Finest Ingredients
We select nothing but only the choicest and real ingredients for Kerala Hot Sauce:
- Kandari Chillies (Bird’s Eye Chillies): These small but quite hot white chillies are indigenous to Kerala, the Indian state known for its fragrant spices. Their unique spice and floral notes are the primary reasons why they are one of the star ingredients in this sauce.
- Ishka Farms Green Peppercorns: They are the source of the peppery notes and lip numbing heat in the Kerala Hot Sauce. We source our green peppercorns for a farming co-operative in north Kerala. We add them to the chilli hot sauce in the brined form.
- Ishka Farms Capers: Our signature piquent and tangy capers bring in the unmistakable Ishka hallmark of flavour to the hot sauce.
- Xanthan Gum: This ingredient brings in the pouring consistence of the sauce
- Ishka Sea Salt and Apple Cider Vinegar: These two ingredients elevate all the flavours of the sacue
This sauce has no added sugar, preservatives or colour.
Drip, Dip, Drizzle, Dunk
The Kerala Hot Sauce is so versatile that it pairs beautifully with a variety of dishes and meals without overpowering their flavours. A few ways you can use this vegetarian chilli hot sauce are:
- Fried snacks and fritters
- Salad dressings
- Chaats (a variety of Indian street foods)
- Hung curd dips
- Coconut chammandi or chutney (a type of sauce of Indian origin)
- Rice paper rolls
- Bloody Mary drink
We are pretty sure that Kerala Hot Sauce from Ishka Farms will be a big hit with your family and guests. It will make you and them come back for more. After all, it carries the experience of a land of spice in one spoonful.
Stock up this chilli hot sauce in your kitchen pantry because it is just what you want for a sauce on the side!