Ingredients & Quantity
- 200g baby potatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- 1/2 cup ghee
- 1 Tbsp Ishka Sea Salt
- 100g Ishka Smoked Caper Sofrito (warmed in a pot)
- Caper Pepper Sprinkle
How to Prepare
- Boil the potatoes in a pot of salted water, starting with room temperature water.
- Use a toothpick to check if the potatoes are cooked. If the toothpick goes through without resistance, it is cooked.
- When cooled, gently press the potatoes flat and add them to a pan of warmed ghee.
- Cook till golden and crisp. Add the garlic and thyme, and cook for a further minute or two.
- Drain the excess ghee and reserve.
- Place the crisp potatoes on a serving plate.
- Dress with the warm Smoked Caper Sofrito
- Place the burratina on top
- Season with Caper Pepper Sprinkle, to taste.
- Spoon over the warm Smoked Caper Sofrito and garnish with basil.
Your crispy potatoes are ready to serve and enjoy!