Brioche Egg Sandwich
Ingredients & Quantity
- Eggs 4 (Cook in boiling salted water for 7-8 minutes, plunge into ice water to stop further cooking, peel and chop)
- Mayo 150 Gms
- Chopped Chives 1 tbsp.
- 4 thick cut slices of brioche/ or preferred bread loaf
- Pickled Cucumbers – to garnish
How to Prepare
- In a mixing bowl whisk the Mayo and Caperberry Mustard till well combined.
- Add chopped eggs and chives.
- Season with Ishka Farms Caper Pepper Sprinkle or sea salt.
- Spread one tbsp of Black Garlic Caper Spread on each slice of brioche.
- Add the egg mixture till the edges of the brioche and form a sandwich.
- Take the sandwich to a pan & toast till golden. Approx. 2-3 minutes to a side.
- Cut into four and serve with side of pickled cucumber / fries / sauce of your preference