Brie on Toast
Ingredients & Quantity
- 150g wheel of Brie, sliced
- 1 inch thick slice of your preferred toast
- Butter for toasting
- 1 tbsp Ishka Caperberry Mustard
- 50g Caramelized onion
- 1 tbsp Ishka Black Garlic Caper Spread
- 1/2 cup Arugla leaves to garnish
How to Prepare
- Spread butter on both side of your preferred toast and toast till golden brown and crisp ( can be done in a toaster or sandwich press )
- Spread the Caperberry Mustard across the length of the toast so you can taste it in every bite.
- Add the sliced Brie and bake in a preheated 150 degree oven , till the brie start to slightly melt. We do not want the cheese to turn liquidy.
- Transfer to a plate and arrange little dollops of the onion jam and Black Garlic Spread to get bursts of flavour in each bite.
- Garnish with Arugula for a freshness.
- Can be eaten as a sandwich too.