Spaghetti with Smoked Caper Sofrito
Ingredients & Quantity
- 200 gms Smoked Caper Sofrito
- 80 gms dry Spaghetti
- 1 Cup pasta cooking water
- 2 tbs slivered almonds / nut of your choice
- 2 tbs Grated Parmesan
- 2-3 basil leaves
How to Prepare
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet and reserve a cup of the pasta water for the sauce.
- In a separate pan, add the entire jar of Smoked Caper Sofrito and heat through, add some of the reserved pasta cooking liquid, depending on how saucy you would like the final dish to be.
- Toss in the cooked spaghetti, making sure the sauce completely coats the pasta. Transfer to a serving dish.
- Finish with grated parmesan, slivered nuts and torn basil