Ingredients & Quantity
- Selection of vegetables of your choice – Carrots / Brussel Sprouts / Potatoes
- Ishka farms Black Garlic Caper Spread
For the marinade
- 1tsp honey
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1heaped tsp Ishka Caper Pepper Sprinkle
- ½ tsp Chilli flakes
- Sea Salt – to taste
How to Prepare
- In a bowl – blend / whisk the ingredients for the marinade well. Alternatively, place the ingredients in a jar with a tight lid and shake well.
- Pour the marinade over the vegetables and massage the veggies in the till they are well coated.
- It is important to roast veggies in group by lumping all potatoes together, peppers together and carrots togethers as cooking time on the veggies may differ based on the shape in which they are cut.
- On a parchment lined tray, lay the veggies individually for roasting.
- Roast in a preheated oven at 150 degrees C
- Cook them till they have a slight char and you can easily run a knife through them without resistance.
- Serve on a bed of Black Garlic Caper Spread