Orzo With Ishka Smoked Caper Sofrito & Baby Burratina
Ingredients & Quantity
- 1 jar Ishka Smoked Caper Sofrito
- 100g raw orzo pasta – your preferred brand
- 110g baby burrattina, room temperature
- 2 tbsp toasted Pine nuts/nut of your choice
- Ishka Caper Pepper Sprinkle
- Basil – to garnish
- Olive oil – to garnish
How to Prepare
- Cook the Orzo pasta according to the instructions on the packet and reserve a cup of the pasta water for the sauce.
- In a separate pan, add the entire jar of Smoked Caper Sofrito and heat through. Add some of the reserved pasta cooking liquid, depending on how saucy you would like the final dish to be.
- Toss in the orzo, making sure the sauce completely coats the pasta. Transfer to a serving dish.
- Place the room temperature burrata over the orzo. Tear the basil leaves over the cheese and sprinkle some pine nuts.
- Finish with a generous drizzle of good quality extra virgin olive oil and a generous sprinkle of the Ishka Caper Pepper Sprinkle over the burrata.