Moringa Tea Recipe
Ingredients & Quantity
Moringa tea are simply nutritious and can be prepared easily at home. These energy-boosting nutrient packed healthy drink is just what you need to kick-start your day. For those of you who are a health conscious or want to stop drinking caffeine-infused drinks, then you should definitely try moringa tea recipe every morning!
- Moringa leaves*
How to Prepare
- Wash the moringa leaves thoroughly to clean any unwanted sand and grit. Set aside the cleansed moringa leaves.
- Set a pot of water on the oven and start heating, add the washed moringa leaves to the (not-boiling) water. If you want a stronger effect on your tea, go ahead & add more leaves or steep longer.
- If you’re using the Ishka Farms Moringa Powder, simply add 1 scoop for each 8 oz. or more if you desire a stronger effect.
- After steeping for several minutes, add some lemon slices to the heating water for flavor. And then continue to steep for a few more minutes.
- Now use a strainer to drain the tea, free of leaves or powder.
- Use honey to sweeten tea for a better taste.