Ingredients & Quantity
This delicious soup is one of our quick go-to recipes. It’s simply healthy, easy and incredibly nourishing. An ideal recipe for taking advantage of the benefits of moringa. It’s just what you need to beat those winter blues and keep your vitamin and mineral levels well topped up.
- 1 chopped celery stalk
- ½ chopped onion
- 2 cups chicken broth (Chicken pieces if needed)
- 1 chopped carrot
- 1 chopped serrano pepper
- 1 cup of moringa leaves
- Black pepper for seasoning
How to Prepare
- Wash the moringa leaves thoroughly to clean any unwanted sand and grit. Set aside the cleansed moringa leaves.
- In a saucepan add the chicken broth and heat it on a medium flame, leave the broth to simmer for approximately 10 minutes.
- Combine rest of the ingredients; celery, onion, carrot, serrano pepper and moringa leaves to the chicken broth. Reduce the flames to low.
- Leave the mixture on low flame for another 25-30 minutes, or until the vegetable ingredients soften.
- Adjust the seasoning as needed then garnish with freshly ground black pepper and you’re all ready to serve.