Moringa Leaf Sauce
Ingredients & Quantity
A classic Italian sauce that can be used as a spread, dip or salad or a traditional Indian sauce that goes along with rice or chappathi. Moringa leaf sauce is always delicious and can surely add variety to boost flavour and nutrition. Try it out for yourselves using these simple steps.
- 3-4 tablespoons of powdered Moringa
- 500 gram of smoked meat or chicken
- 3-4 tablespoons of vegetable oil or olive oil
- 4 cups water
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 ½ tablespoon cayenne pepper
How to Prepare
- Put a pot on flames and add the 4 cups of water. Bring the water to boil.
- Now add the perfectly smoked chicken or meat to the boiling water. Now lower the flames to medium heat. And leave it to cook for about 30 minutes.
- After cooking for about 30 minutes, add the oil as well as the chopped onion to the pot.
- Cover the pot with a lid, set the oven on a low flame, and let the mixture simmer for about 20 minutes.
- After about 20 minutes, remove the top lid and add the powdered moringa and cayenne pepper to the mixture.
- Thoroughly stir the mixture and let the mixture sit for another 15 minutes before serving.