Moringa Iced Tea
Ingredients & Quantity
Quench your thirst with an Ishka Moringa Tea. With all the antioxidants and jazz, that’s good to keep you cool for summer. Follow the recipe to learn to make this amazing drink right at home!
What you need:
- Warm water
How to Prepare
1. Measure out the quantity of Ishka Moringa Powder that you would like to make, let’s say a couple of spoons, depending on how strong it is. Add warm water and let it steep for longer.
2. Halfway through steeping, add lemon slices and ginger wedges and allow to steep some more.
3. Drain the tea, sweeten with sugar or honey.
4. Pour into a glass, add ice cubes and garnish with a slice of lemon and fresh Mint leaves.
5. You can make this in large quantities and enjoy.