CAPER SALSA Verde
Ingredients & Quantity
- 3 tablespoons Ishka Farms Caper in Sea salt
- 1/2 cup packed fresh flat-leafed parsley leaves
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallot
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
How to Prepare
- In a small bowl soak in water to cover by 2 inches for 15 minutes and drain.
- In a food processor combine all ingredients except vinegar and finely chop.
- Salsa verde may be prepared up to this point 1 day ahead and chilled, covered. Bring salsa verde to room temperature before proceeding. Just before serving, stir in vinegar.